Saturday 10 Sept 2022 Sunday 11 Sept 2022
16h00 - 02h00 14h00 - 00h00
About the Event : ALLWAVES FEST
MAURITIUS ARE YOU READY?
ALLWAVES FEST invites you to a star-studded festival featuring a line-up of international artists as well as top local artists to bring you one of the biggest live concerts on the island in the exceptional setting of Cote d’Or on 10 & 11 September 2022!
Music fans unite! After being locked away for way too long, ALL WAVES FEST is pulling out all the stops. If you love music and are looking for a good time, look no further, All Waves Fest has you covered - Experience a new and never seen before festival experience in Mauritius.
Gather the squad and come to party with your favourite artists and DJ’s! With over 25+ international and local artists - from our very own Mauritius to the surrounding Indian Ocean Islands and Africa all the way to the Caribbean, All Waves Fest has covered all bases.
Groove along to the best tunes, from A to Z - Afrobeats to Zouk and everything in between. Make the most of the festival ambiance with a food village, bars and plenty of resting areas. The best part, All Waves Fest spans over 2 days, so you don't have an excuse. Opt for a single day pass or get the best of both days with a 2-day pass so you don't miss a thing.
Here is the list of artists who will light up the night:
- Willy William
- Phyllisia Ross
- DJ Masterdream
- DJ Phil
- DJ Tbillz
- Malaika Salatis Dance Group
- Beba Storm
- Tii Alexandre
- Shezad K
- DJ Samsam
- Ejilen Faya
- Giovanni Gio Drummer
- Jasmine Toulouse
- DJ Ash
- Soul Faya
- Jimmy Gassel
- Nick William
- Nick Farell
- Mathieu T
An event not to be missed! What are you waiting for? Book your tickets now, exclusively on Otayo!
Age restriction: 13+ (minors must be accompanied by an adult)
Terms and Conditions of the Event
1. The event reserves the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the Event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and you may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply.
2. The event reserves the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the site , without refund, for reasons of public safety (including for crowd surfing or moshing, or failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19), any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of these T&Cs.
3. You must not enter the site if you believe that you may have been infected with Covid-19 and /or you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19.
4. No liquids are permitted into the Event. This includes soft drinks / water / alcohol in sealed containers. Glass containers of any size will not be permitted. Any liquids that do not comply will be disposed of by security staff.
5. Tickets are for the Event and any billed Artists and attractions may be subject to change.
6. No trading or promotional activity is allowed within the site without prior written consent.Goods using unauthorised logos must be surrendered to Event staff.
7. By entering the site, you give your express consent to your actual likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time , including CCTV, filming by the police or security staff and/or for marketing.
8. The Event producers shall have no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage to any person or property sustained at the Event howsoever caused (including by the producer and agents) in any circumstances unless caused as a direct result of the event/ producer’s negligence and that which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.