The Temple of Light
Ruins of Balaclava
Samedi 04 Avril 2020
14h00 - 00h00
About the Event: The Temple of Light
- Direct and exclusive different access to the venue
- Normal ticket holders have another route to the venue
- VIPs can mix in the Normal zone
- Premium exclusive parking inside venue
- Meet & Greet with artists + autograph sessions
- Access to the PARTY PIT zone on stage with the DJs
- Dedicated bar manager & hostesses
- Exclusive area behind the stage for the VIP Area
- Exclusive bar in the VIP Area
- Secured lounge with security agents
- Premium exclusive gifts & bottle deals
- GIFTS & GOODIES in point of sales (LIMITED!)
- VIP ticket holders will get free access to the private rooftop afterparty at ANNO 1743 (Maritim) from 1.30am to 5am where they can meet & greet the international artists.
- Gates of the arena will open at 2 PM and close as from 6 PM, which means you have to be inside the venue by 5 PM latest.
- Make sure to come early to secure your parking at the venue. ONLY FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- You are NOT allowed to bring your own food & drinks. There will be sufficient bars / food corners available in the arena at a reasonable price.
- The management is NOT responsible for any individual's death, theft, loss of personal belongings, injury. Everyone takes his/her own responsibility.
- Tickets once sold cannot be refunded or exchanged. Please buy ONLY on the official website + official point of sales. DO NOT BUY YOUR TICKET FROM ANOTHER PERSON OR RESELLER.
- Fake ticket holders will be immediately removed and banned from our events eternally.
- The management reserves the right of admission and our security team has the last word in case of discussion.
- Have fun but drink responsibly. Minors should be accompanied by a responsible party. ID cards will be requested at the doors.
About the Artists
Kobi Nigreker, known by his stage name Blastoyz, is a Psy-trance producer, musician and DJ. Blastoyz released multiple singles and EP’s on labels such as Alteza, Armada Music, Dreamstate, Iboga Records and Spinnin’ etc.
Buuren, Bryan Kearney, Gareth Amery, Hardwell, R3HAB, Sander Van Doorn, Seven Lions, W&W and Will Sparks, and many more.
Blastoyz’ music is also steadily present on Beatport’s top charts, and receiving millions of streams worldwide. In his rich musical career, Blastoyz accomplished considerable collaborations with artists such as Vini Vici, David Gravell, Seven Lions, Skazi and many more. Blastoyz tours constantly in Europe, US, South Africa and South America, has performed at festivals such as ‘Airbeat One’, ‘A State of Trance’, ‘Dreamstate’, ‘Electric Daisy Carnival’, ‘Tomorrowland’ and ‘Ultra Music Festival’.
Music is something you have to experience. It touches you in the most intimate way.
And that’s what music is to Victor Ruiz: the strongest form of art.
With a Rock ’n’ Roll background, is no mystery that Victor has a unique sound. For some years now, he has been known for his high-end quality of production, which has made him an established artist in the Techno scene. His “unofficial edits” of classic songs are very famous and part of Victor’s performances. The most popular ones are “Breathe” from The Prodigy, “Children” from Robert Miles, “Everything Counts” from Depeche Mode (in collaboration with Thomas Schumacher) and his latest edit of “Teardrop” from Massive Attack.
Apart from remixing for big names of the electronic scene such as MOBY, Stephan Bodzin and Dubfire, he has secured the #1 spot on Beatport many times with his signature melodic sound.
Over the years, the Brazilian born Berlin-based producer toured all around the world, from big festivals to intimate clubs and from big clubs to intimate festivals, and it’s getting busier every day.
Nick Warren became one of the first so-called « superstar DJs » in the mid- to late ’90s, holding down a high-profile residency at Cream in England, touring around the world, and appearing on several DJ mix albums before they became commonplace. Though he spun an eclectic array of dance styles, he eventually championed the late-’90s trance sound of labels like Hooj Choons and joined the ranks of other superstar DJs.
Eventually, Warren began a massively successful stint as the resident DJ at Cream in Liverpool. The club’s stature grew quickly, as did Warren’s as a result. Mixmag asked him to mix a volume in its Mixmag Live! series, which the magazine tagged as the « Future Sound of Europe. »
Global Underground: PragueNext came an opportunity to mix the third volume in the then relatively obscure Global Underground series of DJ mix albums. The resulting mix, Global Underground: Prague (1997), featured several anthems of the time such as « Cafe del Mar, » « Life on Mars, » and « Nipple Fish, » helping to define the evolving trance sound of the late ’90s. Warren’s mix proved so successful that he was offered the opportunity to mix a second volume, Global Underground: Brazil (1998), and then yet more successive volumes in the increasingly popular series.
Nica Iliuhin, a.k.a Reality Test, played at her first live show “Iliuchina” when she was 18 and by the age of 21, she had already started her international career.
Since then, the artist has gone on to play at popular music festivals around the world, such as “Kaballah” (Brazil), “Universo Parallelo” (Brazil), “Babylon” (Australia), “Sunflower” (South Africa) and many more. Her following also increased substantially when her music was featured on Armin Van Buuren’s – A State of Trance, reaching the count of almost half a million fans on her Facebook page.