L’Aventure du Sucre
Saturday 10 April 2021
17h00 - 00h00
About the Event: Gourmet Experience
First 100 tickets are Early Bird!
Gourmet Experience is back on the 10th of April 2021 at L'Aventure du Sucre For its 21st edition of food and drink extravaganza!
Gourmet Experience - A delicious concept! Leave a stamp on your taste buds!
Entering its 7th year of being the unique and leading food & beverage degustation event on the island, here is what you can expect at the 21st edition of Gourmet Experience:
- 20+ food stands
- 10+ bars
- A new Delicatessen Market with 10+ outlets to stock up on goodies to bring home with you! Live music
- A family friendly event
- A clown for the first time at Gourmet Experience to please the kids
- An increase to a total of 3 voucher bars with an improved process in order to remove any waiting times
- More furniture and seating will be available and we will also be selling less tickets in order to improve your experience as a customer.
- A fully functional venue with clean toilets, cover in case it rains
- Increased parking to be able to accommodate every single car
That’s it, Gourmet Experience : a festive and family event that has become the reference of food and beverage tasting evenings in Mauritius.
About L’Aventure du Sucre
The setting for this gem of a museum is an old factory, itself evoking bygone days and a symbol of all that sugar represents. It lies within the beautiful Beau Plan Sugar Estate, located close to the famous Pamplemousses Botanical Garden.
The approach is impressive, along an avenue of bougainvillea and coconut palms, with a lake bordered by lush greenery, leading to the massive sugar factory, nowadays one of the most spectacular tourist sites on the island. A sugarcane hedge runs alongside the final pathway and to the restored and converted factory.