Maritim Resorts & Spa, Balaclava
Saturday 30 October 2021
15h00 - 23h00
About the Event: Mystik
1 person can buy tickets for 1 stage on Saturday and 1 stage on Sunday. Sanitary measures should be followed (see below for more info).
Celebrate the gradual return to normality with Mystik, Secret Models' newest event, on 30 & 31 October 2021 at the 5-star Maritim Resort & Spa. With 3 stages, 3 International Artists and more than 20 Local Artists, fun is guaranteed whilst in respect of sanitary protocols.
… MYSTIK FAMILY! Secret Models is finally back with a new concept to adhere with the new rules imposed by the government. Until big events are back to normality, this time, they are going smaller but much more intimate : they will be heading into cozy multi-stage areas in their new home – Maritim Resorts Balaclava.
Each stage will have its own lineup, decoration, dedicated restaurant, specific theme & setup and will be in new locations - far away from each other. You can, however, buy tickets for one stage only on each day. Each stage area can accommodate up to 90 persons only. This is a limited capacity event - so, hurry up before this one sells out!
What to expect?
- 3 beautiful stages in different locations of Maritim Resorts (Pool / Garden / Restaurants)
- 3 International Live Artists
- More than 20 Local Artists
- All stages in open-air locations
- New Production Team
- Organic Decoration & Stage Setup
- Multiple food corners
- Live Cooking
- 1 Happy Family
- ... AND MANY MORE!
Who can enter this event?
- Vaccinated guests accepted (first dose or double dose) + your ID Card.
- If you are NOT vaccinated, a PCR test result slip, certifying a negative result dating back to not more than 7 days from the date of the RT-PCR test was undertaken + your ID Card.
- A documented medical certificate (certificat médical détaillé), duly certified by a panel of 2 Government medical officers that, by reason of medical conditions, he/she cannot be vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine + your ID Card.
- See Additional Info for all Security Measures.
What are the security measures?
- Digital temperature check.
- N95 masks recommended – No mask, no entrance policy.
- E-tickets will be sold online on OTAYO to control attendance capacity & for contact tracing purposes. We might also include the vaccination QR code in the ticket for validation.
- The guests can choose only one outlet to attend to.
- Each 3 outlets will be running in parallel & have not more than 90 guests each (+10 staff) with some local and international artists performing live music.
- Each outlet will have a specific culinary theme and music theme / genre.
- Each outlet will have specific coloured wristbands. A guest from one outlet cannot mix in another outlet in the hotel. Security will ensure this based on the wristband colors.
- No cross-contamination possible (separate staff / guests in each outlet).
- Group seating recommended (friends & families)
- Multiple bar areas & food corners for each stage.
- Sanitizers on bar areas, toilets & outlets. Dedicated washrooms for each outlet.
- All venues are open-air + well ventilated.
- Each venue is far apart from each other.
- Security on spot to control maximum capacity, flow of crowd & wristbands.
- One entrance path, one exit path for each outlet.
- All guests, barmen and waiters are fully vaccinated & will be using sanitized gloves & masks.
- Ambulance also will be on site