Just Love Festival Mauritius
Domaine Ravnita Events Lounge & Gardens
Thursday 15 Dec 2022 - Sunday 18 Dec 2022
09h00 - 23h00
Choose your tickets
About the Event: Just Love Festival Mauritius
Your Day Pass ticket will only apply to the specific day that you have booked. It will not be valid for any other day and entry will be refused.
Just Love Festival - a 4-day cultural event to be held at Domaine Ravnita Events Lounge & Gardens, New Grove, Mauritius, from 15 to 18 December 2022. There will be live concerts, dance performances, meditation, yoga, Holi celebrations and much more!
Love is in the air! As the name suggests, Just Love Festival is a 4-day cultural event full of emotions. From December 15 to 18 December 2022, Just Love Festival will bring together a plethora of artists, singers, dancers, painters, and renowned spiritual and yoga coaches, and many other talents at the Ravnita Events Lounge & Gardens, New Grove.
You will have the opportunity to experience calming meditation, powerful kirtan or ecstatic dance sessions. The latter is a form of dance whereby the performer surrenders to the rhythm and moves freely to the music, leading to trance and a feeling of euphoria.
The agenda is extensive and you will often have to decide where you want to be: enjoying a musical performance or attending a meditation session. However, music remains the trademark of the Just Love Festival, with concerts, jams and even some spontaneous performances.
The festival is packed with beautiful exhibitions, live art performances, dance shows, meditation and yoga workshops. Besides, you will get the chance to taste vegetarian food from 5 cuisines around the globe.
Just Love Festival is an invitation to discover the essence of our island and what makes it so unique - the perfect blend of cultural diversity with a shared love of music, food, spirituality, wellness and fun. And not to forget, on Saturday 17 December, a special Holi celebration is also scheduled. The coloured powders (Holi) will be in full bloom!
If you want to make the most of the place, you can pitch your own tent! Showers and toilets will be available.
Free access for children under 12 years old.
What to expect?
- More than 15 international and local artists
- Dance performances
- Holi celebrations
- Yoga & Meditation
- Sound healing
- Fire breathers
- Tropical beach open-air setup
- 5 cuisines of the world (100% vegetarian)
- No alcohol
- Children corner
- Tattoo, mehendi & body painting
- Non-refundable event.
- Note: The schedule is subject to change depending on the availability of musicians.
- Holi powder set (required to participate in Holi celebrations on 17 December): Rs 500
- Camping on site (tent included): Rs 3, 500. Please note that the tent provided can accommodate 2 people, but without the convenience of keeping luggage inside, so 1 person per tent is recommended.
- Camping on site (bring your own tent): Rs 2, 000. If you bring your own tent, it should accommodate up to 3 persons max.